We are seeking a highly self-motivated receptionist with an upbeat attitude to join our growing team. In this position, you will manage all incoming calls, visitors, and mail, as well as some miscellaneous administrative tasks and facilities maintenance.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, and taking notes.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field
- Consistent, professional dress, and attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft office
- Good time management and organization skills
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient spelling and grammar capabilities
- Proactive mindset
- 8 days of PTO
- 401 K match
- Merit-based bonuses
- Free drinks and snacks